Confirm course information with the vendor. Dates and locations can change. Courses can be cancelled.
If you are a training vendor and want (1) add courses or (2) correct the information, send a message through the Contact Page.
If you login with your Facebook, Google, or Twitter account, you will see additional links to submit training courses or tools.
Mobile Device Forensics Training Program
The IACIS Mobile Device Forensics Training Program is a 36-hour course of instruction, offered over five (5) consecutive days. The program is designed to provide students with intermediate to advanced skills to analyze and interpret data during cell phone investigations. This course goes behind the popular tools currently in use to reveal the sources of cell phone data used to store evidence. At the completion of the course students will be confident in knowing they can gather and explain all data they have located during their examinations. Students should have some experience in conducting cell phone examinations.
Most Viewed Courses
- Threat Hunting with ELK Hands-On 698 hits
- Mobile Device Forensics Training Program 561 hits
- Certified Cyber Investigator (CCI) 533 hits
- Certified Malware Investigator (CMI) 483 hits
- Certified Forensic Investigation Specialist (CFIS) 471 hits
- Certified Data Collection Technician (CDaCT) 466 hits
- Basic Computer Forensic Examiner 466 hits
- Certified Mac Forensics Specialist (CMFS) 454 hits
- Cyber Incident Forensic Response 423 hits
- Certified Linux Forensic Practitioner (CLFP) 422 hits
- Certified Cyber Investigator (CCI) 351 hits
- Mobile Device Forensics Training Program 335 hits
- Certified Malware Investigator (CMI) 330 hits
- Certified Forensic Investigation Specialist (CFIS) 315 hits
- The Third International Conference on Information Security and Cyber Forensics 297 hits
- Forensics Europe Expo 295 hits
- Enfuse 2017 293 hits
- Certified Linux Forensic Practitioner (CLFP) 281 hits
- Incident Response 271 hits
- Incident Response 270 hits
- Certified Forensic Investigation Practitioner (CFIP) 264 hits
- Digital Forensics on Computers and Smartphones 255 hits
- Incident Response 253 hits
- Certified Mac Forensics Specialist (CMFS) 230 hits
- Incident Response 223 hits