- To encourage, promote, aid, and effect the voluntary interchange of data, information, experience, ideas, and knowledge about methods, processes, and techniques relative to investigations and security in advanced technologies among the membership;
- To collect, collate, coordinate, and distribute data, information, ideas, knowledge, methods, and techniques by any suitable means. Such distribution will be intended to promote uniformity in investigative methods, and develop matters of mutual interest to the membership;
- To establish, encourage, and enforce observance of a Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct;
- To make surveys and studies, hold conferences, symposiums, seminars, and forums; to arrange for the presentation of lectures and papers on matters and problems of interest; to foster, promote, encourage, study, research, and facilitate discussion of matters and problems of investigations- and to collect and disseminate information of service or interest to the members or the public at large;
- To conduct such other related activities as may be necessary, desirable, or incidental to gaining recognition of accomplishments in the field of criminal investigations involving advanced technologies, and/or security within government, business and industry.
- Computer Technology Investigators Network (CTIN)
Computer Technology Investigators Network (CTIN)