"This is a free program for Mac OS X , Windows and Linux . It was formerly released under the name rohPod . It is basically a hex editor for disk sectors, but can also be used to edit files, including disk images." apps.tempel.org/iBored/
DFIR Training Blog
- Guardonix Revisited. Keyword searching while imaging!
- You did a DFIR thing and wrote a blog post? What now?
- The DFIR Investigative Mindset: Getting out of a rabbit hole
- Review of Foxton Forensics' Browser History Examiner
- Belkasoft and Checkm8!
- You have an opportunity pounding on your door
- Making DFIR research a win-win
- DFIR SWAT Ops
- Latent Wireless Review