Mdir gives the user the look and feel of the DOS DIR program but it is designed to facilitate forensic work. It provides more information and greater flexibility in programming the types of files displayed on the screen.
DFIR Training Blog
- Guardonix Revisited. Keyword searching while imaging!
- You did a DFIR thing and wrote a blog post? What now?
- The DFIR Investigative Mindset: Getting out of a rabbit hole
- Review of Foxton Forensics' Browser History Examiner
- Belkasoft and Checkm8!
- You have an opportunity pounding on your door
- Making DFIR research a win-win
- DFIR SWAT Ops
- Latent Wireless Review