Pipefix is designed to work with files that contain variable length records containing pipes as field delimiters. This type of file most often results from an unload of a database. Most notably, INFORMIX, ORACLE, and DBASE create this type of output.
DFIR Training Blog
- Guardonix Revisited. Keyword searching while imaging!
- You did a DFIR thing and wrote a blog post? What now?
- The DFIR Investigative Mindset: Getting out of a rabbit hole
- Review of Foxton Forensics' Browser History Examiner
- Belkasoft and Checkm8!
- You have an opportunity pounding on your door
- Making DFIR research a win-win
- DFIR SWAT Ops
- Latent Wireless Review